- Ask driver to open Google Chrome or a different web browser and confirm driver has internet access. If there is no internet access ask driver to contact ELD provider account representative or his company’s IT personel
- If there is internet access just ask the driver to try again with the right user name and password.
- If the driver still can’t login ask driver for permission to reset his/her password
- If you get approval from driver to reset password do so by going to the Drivers tab, search for the client and driver, click on View for the specific driver then type the new password on the “Password” and “Confirmation” fields. DON’T FORGET TO CLICK ON SAVE
- Ask the driver to try again